Last Updated : October 1, 2021
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you sign-up for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, email address, and telephone number.
- Registration. In connection with your registration on the Site, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, date of birth or age, and a picture of a document such as your passport, driver’s license or other form of ID.
- Sign-Up for Emails. If you sign up on one of our Sites to receive email communications from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name or e-mail address.
- Financial Transactions. When engaging in any financial transaction on one of our Sites, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your credit card or debit card number, associated security code, telephone number, and billing address.
- Usage Data. When you use or access any of our Sites, we may collect certain usage data generated by your activities on the Sites, including your travel and sending history, pages viewed, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions you take on our Sites. Each of our Sites may also track the URL that you visited before you come to the Site, the URL to which you next go, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address or mobile device identifier.
- Location Data. Some of our Sites may collect information about your location, such as the approximate location of your IP address. Unless you provide us with your permission, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you.
- Interactive Forums. You and other Members may be allowed to post comments and other content on certain portions of our Sites, such as on a discussion board, blog or other interactive forum. This includes parts of our Sites where Members can post offers and requests for peer-to-peer shipping services. This will often include travel itineraries or a listing of goods intended to be shipped. Any such information posted by a Member will be considered as posted publicly with consent. Members must be mindful of the information they post and understand that once content is posted, it is viewable by other Members. We may collect any information that you or another user posts about you on one of our Sites, including personal information about you, and it may be available to all users who have access to the Site. Please keep this in mind when considering what information to post to our Sites.
- Online Inquiries and Correspondence. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through one of our Sites, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and/or other personal information to us. We may keep indefinitely the information about you collected through our Sites.
- Social Sign-In. Our Sites may incorporate functionality enabling you to sign-on using your login information from a social networking platform, in lieu of creating a new login account specifically for the Site. If we incorporate such functionality and you use it to sign into any of our Sites, we may collect information about you from the social networking platform, such as your list of friends, “likes,” and interests, as well as your contact information.
- Contests, Sweepstakes, and Other Promotions. We may collect information about you when you participate in a promotion that we sponsor, such as a contest or sweepstakes (which we may sponsor alone or co-sponsor with one or more third parties). To participate in one of our promotions, you may be asked to provide your name and your email address, mailing address and/or other contact information. For some promotions, we may request other information about you as well.
- Third-Party Integrated Services. We may incorporate third-party ads and other third-party content on our Sites, and integrate other third-party offerings into the Sites, enabling certain such third parties to collect information about you or your online activities across other Site and over time through your use of our Sites. Any information collected through such integrated technologies is collected directly by these third parties for use by such third parties and other authorized parties, subject to the privacy policies of those other parties.
How we use your information
Without limitation, we may use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Favarr follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit our Site. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Site, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other Site, Favarr uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the Site that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 business days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Favarr does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Site, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Security Measures for Information Collected Through Our Sites
To help protect the privacy of information collected through our Sites, we employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry best practices. In addition, we take commercially reasonable steps to store such information with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be aware that our Sites are operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control and that may compromise the security of information collected about you.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us:
1309 Coffeen Avenue Ste 3213, Sheridan, WY 82801, United States